HELPING GOOD PEOPLE THROUGH HARD TIMES
Greg Jalbert's practice is focused on bankruptcy and insolvency including:
- Represented Debtors, Creditors and Trustees in Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Proceedings.
- Represented Debtors, Creditors and Trustees in Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Proceedings.
- Represented Debtors and Creditors in Chapter 12 Bankruptcy Proceedings.
- Represented Debtors and Creditors in Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Proceedings.
- Representation of creditors, debtors and Trustees in general litigation in the bankruptcy court, including discharge ability, claims objections, cash collateral matters, fee disputes, and general claims.
- United States Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Western and Eastern Districts of Washington
- United States Bankruptcy Courts for the Western and Eastern Districts of Washington
- Supreme Court of the State of Washington
- Central Connecticut State University-Major Business Administration 1974
- University of Hartford-Masters in Public Administration 1976
- Gongaza University - Juris Doctorate 1979
Professional Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Spokane County Bar Association
- The American Bankruptcy Institute
- The National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
Law Clerk to the Hon. L. Warden Hanel, Bankruptcy Judge (deceased) 1979-1981
In Re L & S Concrete Services Inc
(In Re Fegert) O'Rourke v Seaboard Surety Co 88 BR 258 (9th Cir BAP1988)
affirmed 887 F.2nd 955 (1989)
In Re Aspen Homes 54 B.R. 541 (Bankr 1985)
In Re Bulson 117 BR 537 (9th Cir BAP 1990)
Make an Informed Decision After You Know Your Options
Call Today for an Appointment 206-218-4957 email@example.com